- Ald. Proco Joe Moreno (1) attended a Thanksgiving lunch at Lathrop Homes and is hosting a public meeting on another affordable housing development at John Pennycuff Memorial Apartments.
- Ald. Brian Hopkins (2) says construction on Fullerton is wrapping up.
- Ald. Pat Dowell (3) got a fun surprise from the kids at Drake Elementary LSC with State Sen. Mattie Hunter this morning. “I appreciate the acknowledgement of our contributions to Drake. Loved the cheers, dancing, singing, “I am Pat Dowell” skit and the new dragon mascot.”
- Ald. Matt O’Shea (19) shopped local last night.
- Ald. Roberto Maldonado’s (26) son, Roberto, shaved his head for pancreatic cancer awareness. “No family should have to experience the heartbreaking loss of a loved one from this disease like we did,” he wrote on Facebook. “I’m incredibly proud of Robertito and know my late wife would be too.”
- Ald. Michele Smith (43) says it “was a tremendous privilege” to dedicate an honorary street sign to former Buffalo Bills coach Marv Levy. The 91 year old Chicago native has the distinct honor of being present for the Cubs’ appearances in the 1945 and 2016 World Series.
- Ald. James Cappleman (46) went to a positive loitering event in the ward after a series of big drug arrests.