- Ald. Pat Dowell’s (3) next town hall meeting is Thursday.
- Ald. Patrick D. Thompson (11) says neighbors helped find a missing elderly man in the ward.
- Ald. George Cardenas (12) says he’s with Ald. Rod Sawyer (6) and the Black Caucus on their stance on contracts for United at O’Hare.
- Ald. David Moore (17) got emotional with Chance the Rapper, who headlined a GOTV concert and march. “This young man is an anointed beast. He is using his God given gift to influence and impact.”
- Ald. Gilbert Villegas (36) stumped on Facebook for 22nd State Senatorial District candidate, “my friend Cristina Castro.”
- Ald. James Cappleman (46) says the controversial Montrose/Clarendon Project is a go.
- Ald. Ameya Pawar (47), Ald. Pat O’Connor (40), Ald. Tom Tunney (44), Ald. James Cappleman (46), and Mayor Rahm Emanuel met to discuss $20 million in capital improvements to Lake View High School yesterday. Ald. Pawar says “Capital projects include: a new gym, a new turf field/track, new cafeteria, tuckpointing/masonry, a new roof and more. Amundsen High School will see $3.5 million in improvements. All in all, a great day for our neighborhood high schools and these announcements are a result of years of community advocacy.”