- Ald. Brian Hopkins (2) will cut the ribbon on Clover Playlot Park tomorrow and is supporting Susana Mendoza for Comptroller.
- Ald. Susan Sadlowski Garza (10) and Friends of the Parks are meeting for a discussion on the future of Chicago Parks today.
- Ald. Raymond Lopez (15) joined Mexican Consul General Carlos Jiménez Macías, State Sen. Martin Sandoval, State Rep. Lisa Hernandez, County Comm. Jesus Garcia (D-7), Ald. George Cardenas (12), and Ald. Danny Solis (25) in welcoming the Mexican Ambassador to the United States, Carlos Sara Solana, to Chicago.
- More info on Ald. Roberto Maldonado’s (26) disability task force: overseen by @CHIDisabilities, it “will advise the City on ways to increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities by: 1) encouraging economic development through entrepreneurship; 2) facilitating alignment between job training, referrals and service providers; 3) facilitating greater preparation of students in higher education for careers; and 4) examining City/County policies that promote and/or discourage employment.”
- The Progressive Caucus is hosting a budget town hall Nov. 3.
- Halloween pics: Ald. Brian Hopkins (2), Ald. Sophia King (4), Ald. Raymond Lopez (15), Ald. Ariel Reboyras (30), Ald. Gilbert Villegas (36), Ald. Marge Laurino (39), Ald. Michele Smith (43), Ald. Harry Osterman (48), City Clerk Susana Mendoza.