- PSA: Missing pets in Ald. Proco Joe Moreno’s (1) and Ald. Marge Laurino’s (39) wards.
- Ald. Proco Joe Moreno (1) opposes energy legislation proposed by Commonwealth Edison “that would charge residents for the amount of electricity they use at the highest-demand times of the day instead of charging residents for their monthly use of electricity.”
- Here’s a video of Ald. Matt O’Shea (19) swinging for service, raising money for a Marist HS junior retreat with the Christian non-profit Feed My Starving Children.
- Ald. Walter Burnett (27) says he stepped up to help avert the CTU strike “by delaying the construction of a high school on the Near North Side. “
- Ald. Chris Taliaferro (29) marked the 95th birthday of his friend, Lillian Drummond. “She danced to the blues and celebrated with the many in Austin whom love her dearly.”
- Ald. Brendan Reilly (42) and Republican Cook Co. Comm. Sean Morrison(17) got into a Twitter tiff yesterday about… you guessed it, Donald Trump.Things got ass-nine.
- Ald. Michele Smith (43) says “There is still much work to be done to correct the school funding formula and enact meaningful pension reform in Springfield so that our CPS finances can be secure.”
- Ald. Harry Osterman’s (48) next town hall meeting is Wednesday.
- City Clerk Susana Mendoza is collecting coats for her annual drive.