- PSA: Strike Chants, just for fun.
- Ald. Brian Hopkins (2) hosted a Cubs watch party at the Hilton last night.
- Ald. Matt O’Shea (19) announced that he will no longer pursue closing Kellogg and Sutherland Elementary Schools.
- Ald. Roberto Maldonado (26), a single dad with CPS students, says “If a teachers strike where to occur I will walk the picket line in solidarity with teachers. It is not the teachers faults for decades of fiscal mismanagement. This is why I’m a co-sponsor for an ordinance to send TIF surplus money to our schools.”
- Ald. Deb Mell (33) shared the latest on a shooting in the ward.
- Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa (35) and United Neighbors of the 35th Ward (UN35) assembled care packages for CTU strikers. If CTU goes on striketomorrow, I’ll deliver these care packages to picket lines throughout the 35th Ward.
- Ald. Brendan Reilly (42) digs #KennethBone.
- Ald. Ameya Pawar (47) tweeted “Thanks to @ChiCouncil, today we honor our indigenous community and acknowledge our history with Indigenous Peoples Day!”