- Ald. Proco Joe Moreno (1) and Ald. Ameya Pawar (47) are introducing a TIF reform amendment to the city’s Affordable Requirements Ordinance (ARO) today.
- Ald. Brian Hopkins (2) is biking the 2nd ward with constituents this weekend.
- Ads in the program for Ald. Walter Burnett’s (27) upcoming fundraiser on October 19 will set you back between $1500 and $2500.
- Ald. Pat Dowell (3) shared this flyer on a meet and greet hosted by the Obama Foundation on September 16.
- Ald. Deb Mell (33) says there will be a temporary, two month traffic diverter at Manor Avenue and Wilson. It is a stand-alone traffic study from CDOT to see whether it improves safety on Manor Ave.
- Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa (35) is introducing amendments to the Chicago’s Welcoming Cities Ordinance today with Ald. Scott Waguespack (32) and Ald. Ameya Pawar (47).
- Ald. Gilbert Villegas (36) tweeted this Chipotle settlement, saying “This sounds like Kramer’s (Seinfeld) attorney was involved in the settlement. Free burritos for life.#jackiechiles”
- Ald. Brendan Reilly (42) tweeted about David Duke and Navy Pier changes yesterday.
- Ald. James Cappleman (46) wants to see more data on neighborhoods with the highest number of homeless shelters to get the bigger picture on the Chicago homeless count.