- Ald. Roderick Sawyer (6) posted information on the dedication of the Eugene Sawyer South Water Purification Plant on Monday, September 19.
- Ald. Raymond Lopez (15) promoted the 20th Annual Jericho Walk: “Together we will tear down the walls of fear, violence and hate that keep our communities apart.”
- Ald. David Moore (17) shared the recent BBC feature on Chicago violence and asked “What minimum hourly wage is a fair wage to keep you off the streets?”
- Ald. Danny Solis (25) congratulated Chiu Quon Bakery on its grand opening.
- Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa (35) is consolidating 20 current residential parking zones into seven zones “in an effort to make parking easier to find for neighborhood residents.”
- Ald. Emma Mitts (37) will join 25th District police for a “Prayer Vigil, March and Rally for the victims and their families of gun violence” this evening at 6:30.
- Ald. Pat O’Connor (40) posted ribbon cutting pictures with Mayor Rahm Emanuel from Jamieson Elementary.
- Ald. John Arena (45) is hosting a 45th Ward Pub Night at Brigadoon later this month. “We will discuss ways to get involved in the upcoming election all while sharing drinks and great conversation.” He’s got a back to school fair this weekend, too.
- Ald. Ameya Pawar’s (47) “Cocktails and Conversation” event is September 14.