- Ald. George Cardenas (12) cleared the streets at 24th and Troy.
- Ald. Deb Mell (33) seemed to suggest the unpopular Manor and Wilson traffic diverter is done for. “After taking some time to weigh community comments, concerns, support and data collected by CDOT from the study, I requested that CDOT not include the diverter concept in the Manor Greenway plans… I applaud the community for being open minded and patient as CDOT looked at addressing a long standing traffic safety concern on Manor Ave.”
- Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa (35) is in favor of using leftover property tax money for violence prevention programs. “Our neighborhoods & our children deserve every cent, investing in them is the only way to address the root causes of violence”
- Ald. John Arena (45) shared a Yale article about fossil divestment: “With a growing clean energy industry, and oil and coal prices falling, fossil fuels are no longer as safe of an investment.
- Ald. James Cappleman (46) says he’s “So proud of all the work of @ApnaGharInc staff and board to open the new shelter with greater capacity to help immigrant women suffering [from domestic violence].” He cut the ribbon at Apna Ghar with Mayor Emanuel yesterday.
- Ald. Ameya Pawar’s (47) gubernatorial run website is here.