- Ald. Proco Joe Moreno (1) says DPD confirmed the 1st Ward “has surpassed 100 committed ARO (affordable) units. Only ward to reach this milestone.”
- Ald. Pat Dowell (3) has details on the parade of homes in Bronzeville. “Utilizing vacant, City-owned lots, local developers will build up to 42 houses on the 3900 to 4500 blocks of South Prairie, Calumet and Indiana avenues within the Grand Boulevard community.”
- Ald. Leslie Hairston (5) is spinning at The Promontory next week.
- Ald. Carlos Ramirez-Rosa (35) congratulated all the newly elected progressive Democrats like Omar Aquino and Theresa Mah that will be sworn in today.
- Ald. Michele Smith (43) live tweeted bits of President Obama’s speech.
- Ald. James Cappleman (46) has zoning info on a proposed TOD near the Sheridan Red Line stop and a new location for an Interim Housing program.
- Ald. Ameya Pawar (47) is launching a “series of community convos w/47th Ward Clergy Coalition on social justice issues” The first is on refugee resettlement on January 25.
- City Treasurer Kurt Summers shared a pic with President Obama: ” Thank you for serving with grace, conviction and a vision for this country that demands the best of us. Our message to you is simply what each of us whom you’ve inspired hope to hear at the end of our race…WELL DONE!”